Wednesday, March 18, 2009

There is Only One Pretty Baby

Soooo I am up early today! And excited! My youngest sister is having her second baby. They induced her at 6:00am and I'm headed up there to be there to take the first pictures of the baby in the delivery room now, her water will be broken at 7:30. And I will meet my newest niece, Julia Dianne. :)

Today's freebie:

LINK EXPIRED

And let me say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who downloaded and/or commented on the Farm Time kit. I am so glad it was so well received. You guys are awesome :) :)

Till tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on Mar. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete