Sunday, March 8, 2009

Apache Blessing

Ok, I believe (I'm pretty sure..) I got this little blessing out of a Chicken Soup for the Soul book, probably one relating to romance or couples. I went through a phase where I devoured all those books (at least the ones that applied to me - I shied away from anything relating to mothers or families.. sigh). While some of the stories are admittedly corny, I find myself tearing up at at least one or two a book. At least, haha.

LINK EXPIRED


Tomorrow another one I wood-burned.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this - it is an amazing blessing and would be so wonderful in a wedding card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is an Award on my blog for you! ;')

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Mar. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 09 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete