Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Smile a Day

Ah well I'm in a bit of a hurry today. I did see the wonderful award that Scrafurple left me, but don't have time right now to do anything about it right this minute. Will get to that hopefully this evening, tomorrow morning at the latest. I soooo appreciate it and am absolutely flattered to be included with some of the talent on her list (Nicole and Mel to point out a couple amazing designers). So I will be back for that.

I found my missing wood-burnt wordart, so here ya go:

LINK EXPIRED


I'll be back tonight or tomorrow with more :) Later!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Mar. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 12 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wordart.....Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete