Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Words

Thank you so much to everyone who downloaded and for all the kind comments. When I went to bed last night there were over 150 downloads! Whew! That was fun! I'm definitely going to participate in a train again!

I am not sure when I will get around to making another kit. I'm wanting to do one for Easter, I do love Easter. So that will probably be next up, released sometime in early April. Right now I am really searching for a job and need to get that done and settled, so I can't be working too much on kits for the moment. But I will keep up the wordarts, never fear lol :)

So today I have two wordarts for you. I think they would be a great compliment to the Spring Time Collab kit released yesterday. Or for any spring layout, of course! If you're looking for my contribution to the Precious Convoy, it's one post lower, just scroll on down.

And so here they are:

LINK EXPIRED


-----

LINK EXPIRED


Check back tomorrow for a wordart for the moms out there.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for this adorable word art!! So glad to have found you :o)

    Wendy
    My Blogs: CalvaryGirl- Life, Designs, and Devotions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Mar. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for such wonderful wordart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your beautiful word art!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the WordArt, especially the one about flowers and the sun :) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful word art hun, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete