Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lucky to Be Loved By You

Today is (of course) St. Patrick's Day! I like this holiday, I'd love to visit Ireland and green is my favorite color.

Today is also my baby sister's wedding anniversary. She married her Jeremy two years ago today. A sweet holiday for an anniversary, I think. I made this wordart thinking of them. Used the Atomic Cupcake's colored chrome action again. Feel free to recolor it if the clover's hue doesn't coordinate with whatever you're using it with.

LINK EXPIRED

Check back tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the St. Patrick's Day Theme post on Mar. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 18 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete