Friday, February 13, 2009

Still Going Strong

Ah well I have been in a rut!! Need to shake things up. And so this weekend I really will. My freebie for Monday will not be a wordart. I haven't decided yet what I will do, but I definitely need to begin branching out.

BUT I am still a big wordart fan and still have a bagillion saved up to offer, so I will get back to them. Here is today's. My hubbie and I have been married over 8 years now, so I really like this one :)

LINK EXPIRED

Tomorrow will be another romantic one (of course)!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Feb. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 14 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the wordart. AFter 30 years, we're still going strong too!

    ReplyDelete