Friday, February 13, 2009

Still Going Strong

Ah well I have been in a rut!! Need to shake things up. And so this weekend I really will. My freebie for Monday will not be a wordart. I haven't decided yet what I will do, but I definitely need to begin branching out.

BUT I am still a big wordart fan and still have a bagillion saved up to offer, so I will get back to them. Here is today's. My hubbie and I have been married over 8 years now, so I really like this one :)

LINK EXPIRED

Tomorrow will be another romantic one (of course)!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 14 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the wordart. AFter 30 years, we're still going strong too!

    ReplyDelete