Monday, February 16, 2009

Have I Told You Lately

Ok, ok, I know I promised a freebie that wasn't wordart today.. My bad :)

I've just been swamped lately and wordart is what I have already available. I haven't even had time to do any scrapping for myself lately! And tomorrow my sisters and I are going to a Josh Turner concert, something I am super super excited about, we're big fans. It's a crazy long drive, almost 10 hours round trip drive, but we consider it worth it!! :) :)

But I am determined to have an actual kit to offer next week starting Monday, February 23. No excuses. You guys hold me to it and make sure to check back for it. Till then, I will continue to entice you back with my daily wordart freebies, so keep coming. :)
Today's freebie:

LINK EXPIRED

Tomorrow I'll have another wordart. Check back!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Valentines post on Feb. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog! Check out this new Christian band that just released their first album. From what I heard on the samples site, they sound really good.

    Introducing the new Christian National Anthem: Guns & Jesus.

    Please pass on this info to all.

    ReplyDelete