Thursday, February 26, 2009

If There Hadn't Been You

Over 200 downloads of my Pajama Party kit, I cannot express how happy that makes me and how much I love reading all your kind comments. It seems my pajama pants were calling me to design a kit around them, but not much else around here is talking haha. I'm still thinking of a new theme for my next kit. Am hoping (hoping!) to release it Monday. I'm thinking blues and browns right now, something boyish. We'll see how it goes..

Also! I have signed on to Precious Convoy's Spring Time Blog Train. That will be happening March 22nd and I'm pretty excited about it already :) There's a blinkie added to my sidebar if you're interested and I'll talk more about that as it gets closer. And my other blinkie is for the Spirit of Summer charity mega kit to help the victims of the Australian bush fires. For a small donation you get a whopper of a kit. I haven't had a chance to scrap with it yet, but just opening each folder was amazing. It's beautiful and a great value. Plus you're helping out the victims and survivors of those horrible fires. We've had quite a few wildfires in my area lately (one in the next county is still raging now), so I understand the toll it takes.

For now I have been in a country music state of mind for awhile. Today's freebie and tomorrow's are lyrics from the same song, I couldn't decide which piece to use, so I used them both. It's from Billy Dean's If There Hadn't Been You, a fabulous country love song from the early 90's:

LINK EXPIRED

Check back tomorrow for another piece of the song. And more info on the next kit.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 27 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete