Saturday, February 28, 2009

It's Amazing

Where did February go? It's been over 90 degrees this week! And the fires! Many in my area, there was one so close to my home recently that had the sun hazed over with smoke and a sprinkling of ash in my backyard! Scary, but it's been contained now, thank God. There's a cold front moving through the area now, it'll be a nice change from the summery weather.

So I have decided upon a name and palette for my kit and have started on it already. Yay! It will be called Dungarees (yes, I seem to be inspired by clothing LOL).

I am planning on posting it Monday. I should have time this weekend while hubbie levels up on World of Warcraft to get some work in on it.

And here's your freebie for today, from the Keith Whitley song When You Say Nothing at All. I love this song and while I am a huge Alison Krauss fan, I've always prefered the original version. LOL, enough of my country music babble, here it is:


LINK EXPIRED

See you tomorrow for more of my country-music-themed wordart (don't worry country haters - only a few more days, stay with me haha)!

4 comments:

  1. Love this Word Art from Country songs. Love all your work Thankyou so much for all that you giv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Feb. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this one - although I must admit, it's all Alison for me. Our niece sang this song at our wedding, so it'll always be special to me. Maybe time to go back and scrap some wedding pics. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete