Saturday, February 7, 2009

She will Fill Our Lives

Well, this worked out perfectly. Today is the final installment of my niece/nephew wordarts, it is for my youngest sister who is expecting a baby girl in April. And today is her baby shower, so it's fitting that this wordart be posted today!

She will name the baby Julia. Julia was our grandmother's name; she passed away when I was young, before my sister was born. I love that name, I think it's beautiful.
And here is her wordart:

LINK EXPIRED

Check back tomorrow, I'll have a new freebie!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Feb. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete