Saturday, February 7, 2009

She will Fill Our Lives

Well, this worked out perfectly. Today is the final installment of my niece/nephew wordarts, it is for my youngest sister who is expecting a baby girl in April. And today is her baby shower, so it's fitting that this wordart be posted today!

She will name the baby Julia. Julia was our grandmother's name; she passed away when I was young, before my sister was born. I love that name, I think it's beautiful.
And here is her wordart:

LINK EXPIRED

Check back tomorrow, I'll have a new freebie!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Feb. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 08 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete