Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Coolest Nephew

Sorry about the link not working for awhile there yesterday. The I copied the link wrong somehow. Thanks to Madd for pointing it out, I'm glad you stopped back by to see it was fixed!

So I still have yet to really get my feet wet in the digi-scrap world.. the real world keeps tripping me up. But I sure am good at wordart! And freebies!

I am the eldest child of four. Two younger sisters and one brother. My brother is still in high school, but the two sisters are married and have two kids each (almost! the younger sister is expecting her second). Jacob and Caitlyn are the first set and then the younger sis has Jaiden and is due in April with a baby girl, Julia. I am a proud aunt, so I thought I'd do a short wordart-freebie-series dedicated my siblings' offspring.

Here's crazy Jake's offering today. At three years old he is the oldest nephew and definitely a ball of fire. He's endlessly imaginitive, an aspiring artist, a champion tantrum thrower, and very very sweet little boy.

LINK EXPIRED

Check back tomorrow for Caitlyn's wordart.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 05 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete