Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Isn't She Lovely

Today is the Josh Turner concert (insert high-pitched girly scream here)!!!!
It's in San Antonio, a 4.5 hour drive from my hometown. My youngest sister (who is 8 months preggo!) and I are headed out from here and my other sister is leaving from her home near the DFW area. We'll meet up there and scream in ecstacy at Mr. Turner!! My father-in-law is a very popular local DJ and he got us niiiice tickets. Feeling very blessed today. :)

So I'm offline for the day, but here is today's freebie.
I used Atomic Cupcake's cut-out action on it to try a little something different.
I really like this one :)

LINK EXPIRED

Tomorrow I don't believe I'll post, I believe I'll sleep. We'll be rolling back into town pretty late. So check back Thursday and I'll have another freebie for ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment