Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pajama Party

OK, so drumroll please... I have finished my first kit :)

It's called Pajama Party because it was completely inspired by a pair of my pajama pants. I made little epoxy pajamas, they are my favorite part. And speaking of epoxy.. I kinda got a little crush on that Atomic Cupcake action in this kit. I promise to go easier on it next go-round :)

Here it is:
(Please forgive my awful preview-making skills, I need some practice!!)



DOWNLOAD ALPHA

DOWNLOAD PAPERS 1

DOWNLOAD PAPERS 2

DOWNLOAD ELEMENTS

I had a good time making it! I still have my trusty wordart back-ups for now, and haven't really had an idea for another kit, but am going to try and get started again right away. Keep up the momentum.

Let me know what y'all think. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see any layouts done with it. Oh, and check back tomorrow for a new wordart. :)

9 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing and congrats on your first kit! :)

    Mrs E of ScrappyFreebies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 25 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome kit! I'm so tired of flowers, this is a fantastic change! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a super cute kit! Great job on your first kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this awesome kit. i appreciate the labor and talent that went into it. wow tyfs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is precious! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! and the colors are sooooo pretty! thank you

    ReplyDelete