Saturday, October 3, 2009

Best Friends Forever

So hello again all!
I am (slowly) working on a loose schedule to get myself on track. Hard to believe I was once a daily poster! I want to try my hand at another digi-scrap kit if I can find the time, I really want to do a Halloween one, but not till I'm more caught up on my wordart making.. I need to get busy!

Am planning on spending tomorrow evening banging out wordart so I can have a few posts worth ready. Joe is going out with the boys after the football game and so I will have a few hours of uninterrupted quiet night time. Prime for zoning out in Photoshop :)

Customers please note: I will be emailing the file to you as soon as I receive the confirmation of payment from PayPal. If the email you would like your file sent to differs from your PayPal account's then please let me know. You will receive your file within 24 hours (but probably much quicker). ANY questions, please feel free to email me, I know I'm working through kinks here :)
Today's bunch for sale:

$2.00






And today's freebie:
(words inside are clear, not white - so your background will show through)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you this word art is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 16 post on Oct. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete