Thursday, June 11, 2009

Scrappers Workshop

Hey all. Hope everyone is having a nice evening :)

In finger news: the typing is getting easier. The mouse is still a challenge, but I'm adjusting. I'll get the stitches out in 7-12 days. My friend Steph, the newly graduated nurse, will remove them for me. Till then I'm having to do one-handed chores, one-handed driving, one-handed typing...sigh. But my father-in-law, a popular local radio personality, was born with only one arm, so I try and keep it in perspective :)

And in super awesome scrapping news: I am sponsoring a crop over at my friend Jenn (of ScrapKitty Design)'s Scrappers Workshop. I made up a Summer Tunes wordart kit that is being given away as a gift for joining their crop chat. It's being held in a little less than an hour (10pm Eastern, 9 Central, 8 Mountain, 7 Pacific), so if you want to participate hurry on over (purple name above is linked) and learn a little about making and using wordart and have fun! I would love to be attending, but I am just wiped out from typing all this already and still more than a little woozy from the painkillers :(

And! If you're new to my blog, welcome. I invite you to subscribe or keep coming back, I have freebie wordart posts most days and am looking forward to expanding and opening a store in the next month or so!

Back tomorrow with another summer song inspired wordart freebie.
Night y'all :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sponsoring Feeling Scrappy and for the great gift! Now I'm off to check out more of your wonderful word art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just wanted to say thanks for the great gift. you are so talented and i love all your stuff! thanks for sharing your talent with us.

    btw, i love the new look for your blog! so bright and cheery

    ReplyDelete