Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jesus Loves the Little Children

So hello! I got the house cleaned yesterday! It's a miracle haha! I was so glad to have my freebies added to both the DigiFree and Creative Busy Hands sites! Today I plan on doing some Digital Scrapbook surfing. Maybe join a couple forums, work on layouts, take part in a challenge or two. Just jump in.

I am loving the cold. Our winters down here in Texas leave much to be desired and I love the cold weather, so I have to enjoy every second of wintery weather I can get. And right now we're in a cold front, so I am happy! The woodstove is sure getting a workout.

Here is today's freebie. I must've heard this song on TV or something because I was humming it incessantly the other day. So I made it into a wordart and the song flew right out of my head! Will have to remember that trick haha!

LINK EXPIRED

Hit me back tomorrow for a patriotic wordart freebie!

2 comments:

  1. I snagged your Word Art Freebies - thanks for
    sharing!!

    I am from Texas too, but HATE the cold weather - it was 13 here this morning with
    icy streets & trees, etc. Miss the springy
    weather we've been having!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Word Art post on Jan. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete