Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jesus Loves the Little Children

So hello! I got the house cleaned yesterday! It's a miracle haha! I was so glad to have my freebies added to both the DigiFree and Creative Busy Hands sites! Today I plan on doing some Digital Scrapbook surfing. Maybe join a couple forums, work on layouts, take part in a challenge or two. Just jump in.

I am loving the cold. Our winters down here in Texas leave much to be desired and I love the cold weather, so I have to enjoy every second of wintery weather I can get. And right now we're in a cold front, so I am happy! The woodstove is sure getting a workout.

Here is today's freebie. I must've heard this song on TV or something because I was humming it incessantly the other day. So I made it into a wordart and the song flew right out of my head! Will have to remember that trick haha!

LINK EXPIRED

Hit me back tomorrow for a patriotic wordart freebie!

3 comments:

  1. I snagged your Word Art Freebies - thanks for
    sharing!!

    I am from Texas too, but HATE the cold weather - it was 13 here this morning with
    icy streets & trees, etc. Miss the springy
    weather we've been having!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Word Art post on Jan. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 29 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete