Saturday, January 24, 2009

First Post

Ok, so I am starting a digital scrapbooking blog!
I am nervous! lol

Have been trolling sites for a couple months, bought a few things, put together a sweet memory book of my 8 year marriage. And then got bit by the designing bug.

For now I will stick with some wordart. It is easy and quick to do and I love it. I am working on a kit, but am still kinda slow at it and unsure of myself, so I will have to work on that some more before I'm ready to post anything! But starting the blog SHOULD give me the motivation to keep going.

I need to join up on a forum and start posting layouts and interacting with other scrapbookers, but the number of boards to choose from is daunting and I am the type to wade slowly into the water, not jump in all at once :) But I will get a move on and get going!

Hope to have a wordart freebie up by tomorrow. Well see how this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment