Thursday, January 29, 2009

An American Girl

Hello! Was SO excited to see real-people comments showing up on here! It's nice to know people are liking the wordart so far. And as for Kay's comment, I know most Texans can't stand the cold, I'm a rare breed. My husband jokes we should move up north somewhere, but I think I am partial to cold fronts, not cold winters! Haha.

Well, I will admit to laziness; it's a problem for me. Hence the name. I still haven't budged on my kit and yesterday instead of cruising the online Digital Scrapbook world, I braved the icy streets and hit Wal-Mart for some much-needed food staples. Today the streets are safer and I am fully supplied, so I will really get down to it today. I hope!! :)

Here's today's wordart:

LINK EXPIRED

Tomorrow is one for the baby boys, lullaby inspired.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Word Art post on Jan. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Jan [LA 07:23pm, NY 10:23pm] - 30 Jan [UK 03:23am, OZ 02:23pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha! I didn't download this one b/c I don't have a little girl, but the real people comment made me laugh... Dig it!! :)

    ReplyDelete