Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Dance Like No One is Watching

Happy December! :)
December is my favorite month!
Things I love about December:
I love the cold weather.
I love the way the woodstove makes my house smell and feel.
I love my birthday!
I love my anniversary - 9 years this year, whoa!
I love hot cocoa.
I love puffs of warm breath-smoke.
I love Christmas music on my Zune.
I love scarves and hats.
I love driving around, looking at Christmas lights.
I love shopping :)
I love that it's the end of the year.
I love cinnamon bread.
I love checking the mail and getting Christmas cards.
I love romantic time with my hubbie.
I love picking out a tree.
I love snow (if we get any).

And here is a freebie for today, hope everyone is having a good month so far :)

4 comments:

  1. Ok - so I posted awhile back about our names being the same, and realizing we have sisters with the same name, and now your birthday is in December too? I think I just may stroke out if you tell me it is December 20....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 02 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 12 post on Dec. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete