Monday, August 3, 2009

Sisterhood is Powerful

It's August! I cannot believe how quick 2009 is slipping away, it just amazes me. And now I am having to buckle down and get a job, we can't afford any longer for me to be unemployed. I lost my work-at-home phone position back in January and haven't done a thing about it since, unfortunately. I need to get my rear in gear!

Hope you're all having a great Monday :)

Customers please note: I will be emailing the file to you as soon as I receive the confirmation of payment from PayPal. If the email you would like your file sent to differs from your PayPal account's then please let me know. You will receive your file within 24 hours (but probably much quicker). ANY questions, please feel free to email me, I know I'm working through kinks here :)
Today's bunch for sale:


$2.00






And today's freebie (I totally love this one!):


LINK EXPIRED

4 comments:

  1. these are all wonderful Randi. Wishing you the best in your search for work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love these! Yay! For being sisters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks- can never have enough sister wordart!

    ReplyDelete