Saturday, July 4, 2009

Land of the Free

Ah I know I have been MIA for a week or so. I'm back though and hopefully getting back on track, thanks for sticking with me! :)

Happy Independence Day, Americans! We're having a BBQ with friends and family followed by mass explosions out-of-town. Joe has devised a multi-shot fireworks contraption he's calling The Devastator. Should make for a good show! I'm ready to roll!

A freebie suitable for the 4th:

LINK EXPIRED


I'll be back on Monday! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog this weekend and have so enjoyed going through it and downloading the absolutely fantastic freebies you make for us. thank you so much, and if you care to watch my blog you'll be sure to see your stuff used and enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Fourth of July - Red, White, and Blue post on Jul. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete