Friday, May 1, 2009

Kids Alphabet Stickers

Alas, the Brother acrostic will have to wait one more day. I am not finished yet and will have NO time today to get to it.

So to tide us all over, here is a set of alpha stickers I made a few weeks ago. I was just playing around. It's a whole set, the capital letters are from the Kids Alphabet font, my coloring added and Atomic Cupcake's cut out action used.
Click to download:

((the denim paper is from my Dungarees kit))

Check back tomorrow for the Brother acrostic!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on May. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this alpha!! Thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! This looks as if it will be a lot of fun to use!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, these will come in handy! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! Looking forward to seeing them & using them :)

    *~Tara~*

    ReplyDelete