Saturday, May 2, 2009

BROTHER acrostic

Ok, so here ya go, the long-awaited Brother acrostic :)
I believe this one might be my favorite :)

LINK EXPIRED


If you missed my other acrostics, you can get them here:
MOTHER
FATHER
SISTER

And I just want to thank you all again for the kind words and comments about these acrostics, I had a ball making them and am so glad you guys enjoy them. Again, I would always love to see what y'all are doing with them!

I have another idea up my sleeve and will be introducing a that soon :)
God bless!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Family/Mom/Dad/Daughter/Grandma,Grandpa,etc... Theme post on May. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 03 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such adorable wordarts...I just found your blog and am loving it! Thanks for sharing your talent with all of us 'non-designing, digital-scrapping folks'! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete