Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter is the Demonstration

Ah so I am back! Sorry for the absence! I just got completely distracted by real life for a few days there haha! I sooo appreciate everyone sticking with me. :)

But I am 100% back on track now. I have made a whole new crop of wordart and have already pre-published a few days in advance, so even if I don't get a chance to get on to blog they will still post. Am bummed I don't feel like I'll be able to produce an Easter kit like I was wanting to do, but I'll think of another idea and definitely release a new freebie kit later on this month.

The next few days will be Easter wordarts. I love Easter.

LINK EXPIRED


Tomorrow there will be another Easter wordart. Check back. Really! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Easter post on Apr. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Apr [LA 02:47am, NY 04:47am, UK 09:47am, OZ 07:47pm] ).

    ReplyDelete