Friday, April 10, 2009

Basket Case

Ah so today I am going to take pictures of my new niece for her birth announcements. Also it is payday, so I will be running all over town paying bills and running errands. Then I believe my hubbie made plans for us to visit friends for dinner. Should be a busy day!

As for today's freebie, I made this one three different ways:
A green and a purple:

LINK EXPIRED

LINK EXPIRED


And a grey for recoloring to match your layout/kit:

LINK EXPIRED


Check back tomorrow for yet another Easter freebie!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Easter post on Apr. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 11 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete