Friday, August 6, 2010

Country Wedding Songs

A post! Can you believe it?

In July, my husband and I were part of two wonderful weddings. My cousin, Nici, married her boyfriend, Garret, in a absolutely lovely outdoor ceremony and reception. I was matron-of-honor and my hubby was a groomsman. A week later we were celebrating our friend Matt's vows to his girlfriend, Amber, in the gorgeous church I was married in. I was photographer at that one and Joe was a groomsman again. It was a real treat to see our friends tie the knot! More married couples to hang out with now, haha!

I made these wordarts as parts of gifts I put together for the couples, so I thought I'd share them with y'all, too.

Nici & Garret's first dance song:

And Amber and Matt's:


Maybe I'll post again eventually :) Later, y'all.

3 comments:

  1. yes wedding is not complete withought wedding songs and dance. wedding poems
    fills color in wedding life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Aug 11:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete